Bisley Lodge provides therapeutic residential care and education for young women aged 13-21.
These young people typically self harm, have attachment difficulties, associated multiple risk-taking behaviours and complex presentations.
- Bisley Lodge is a place where residents are part of the team. We work together to build the confidence and skills to re-join a meaningful place in the community, or just as often, start afresh
- We are an alternative to (or step down from) CAMHS services, intensive care units or secure care
- Focus on stabilisation, safety and self-management
- Emergency and respite placements
- Our specialist teams offer individualised packages of care and a breadth of expertise