Partnerships in Care is a trusted partner of the NHS in delivering clinically effective, evidence-based treatment programmes for adult service users who require secure care, which provides both physical and psychological security.
We offer both Medium and Low Secure Units and recognise the importance of an individual pathway designed to provide a safe but supportive and structured environment. Our experienced multidisciplinary teams work collaboratively with individuals and commissioners to ensure that every patient receives rapid access to the highest quality of care when they need it most.
Our services at a glance:
- Individualised and flexible care pathways
- Experienced and expert multidisciplinary teams
- Rapid access to the highest quality of care
- Recovery-focussed approach for a wide range of mental health needs
- Areas of expertise include dealing with challenging behaviour, complex needs, severe and enduring mental health, personality disorders, Autism Spectrum Disorder, co-morbidity, sex offending and arson
A number of sites have the benefit of onsite step down care pathways to provide specialist rehabilitation and recovery for forensic patients. These services will continue to carry the Partnerships in Care name. Where these are not onsite, as part of the Priory Group of Companies, Partnerships in Care also provides access to the full range of care pathways across the Priory Group.
To find out more about the Priory Group, please click here
Alternatively, for more information about our services, please click on the links below: