Partnerships in Care is one of the largest and most experienced providers of specialist, secure and step-down care across the UK.
With hospitals and services around the country, 30 years of experience and highly experienced teams, we help patients, residents and commissioners find the right care pathways, without the need for multiple reassessments.
- Medium secure, low secure, locked and open, recovery focused rehabilitation, and community housing to support patients’ safe and positive reintegration into the community
- Acute, PICU and high dependency services (HDU) for patients in an acute psychiatric crisis, who are at risk to themselves and others, and require an emergency admission
- Specialist residential care and education, specifically designed for young people, with histories of self-injurious behaviours, attachment difficulties and complex presentations
- Individualised residential care for children, young people and adults, requiring treatment of acute or severe and enduring eating disorders
- Education services for students who have experienced difficulty and trauma in their lives and for whom mainstream education is not a suitable option
- Personalised in-patient and out-patient addiction and depression treatment that can either be self-funded or covered by private medical insurance