Partnerships in Care (PiC) is one of the largest independent providers of secure and step down facilities across the UK, with 1236 beds across 23 hospitals. We have over 27 years experience in providing specialist care.
- Medium secure, low secure, inpatient rehabilitation and housing to support patients’ safe and positive reintegration into the community
- Individually tailored, measurable and evidence-based treatment programmes with clearly specified goals and timescales
- Forensic specialisation with focus on risk reduction, relapse prevention and independent living
- Acute services care for patients who require a short period of stabilisation
- Specialist secure mental health services for men, aged 50 and over
- Intensive Assessment and Treatment Services (IATS) and established prison healthcare services for prisoners with mental illness and challenging behaviours
We work together, valuing each and every person in our care, their safety and personal fulfilment. With uncompromising integrity we are committed to taking quality to the highest level.