Partnerships in Care (PiC) is the largest independent provider of secure and step down facilities across the UK, with 1200 beds available in 23 hospitals.
We have over 27 years experience of specialist provision in mental health, learning disability, personality disorders, acquired brain injury and neuro-rehabilitation. We work with 144 NHS funding authorities across England, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales.
- Medium Secure, Low Secure, Locked Rehabilitation, Open Rehabilitation and Community Housing to support patients' safe and positive re-integration into the community
- Individually-tailored measurable and evidence-based treatment programmes with clearly specified goals and timescales
- Forensic specialisation with focus on risk reduction, relapse prevention and independent living skills
- Specialist care pathways for prisoners with mental illness and challenging behaviours
- Specialist services for vulnerable adults, aged 50 and over
We work together, valuing each and every person in our care, their safety and personal fulfilment. With uncompromising integrity we are committed to taking quality to the highest level.